Ms. Nandita Mehta is the Regional Director – North for Xstrops Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
An HR, L&D and Quality Professional with about 20 years experience. She is a Phd and an MBA. She is an accredited administrator of Hogan Assessments, a certified coach, an experienced and formally certified mentor, as well as a certified practitioner in the use of psychometrics such as MBTI, 16PF and DISC.
In earlier stints she was Director Leader and Team Member development Dell India and APJ, Leader Diversity and Inclusion India and APJ for Dell and a consultant with Erehwon Innovation Consulting.
She has proven expertise in the areas of:
- Strategic training needs identification
- Developing learning solutions
- Conducting OHRP exercises
- Developing training frameworks to support key HR initiatives related to talent acquisition, performance management and C&B best practices.
- Creating structured development interventions for high potential managers at various levels
- Designing and delivering executive training programs
- Managing communication and branding of Talent Management
- Aligning training programs to competency frameworks
- Planning and executing D&I initiatives.
She has also conducted innovation based training programs, as well as run interventions on team building, change management and creativity to support teams undergoing TPM, Six Sigma, and Lean Management Initiatives. She has expertise in developing holistic competency models for various business functions like the Quality, Production and Material Management functions. She has experience of coordinating management seminars with international faculty, devising and executing talent acquisition strategies for campus recruitment’s, screening tests and interviews, as well as carrying out HR audits and projects on rationalization of HR policies with various clients.
She is an avid writer and has contributed articles to various newspapers and magazines.